Google

Monday 22 October, 2007

Quality Internet Marketing Tips

1. Its the game of marketing whether one is running a business or is active in the social work and I found this marketing site worth a look because of the high quality of posts based on internet marketing and I in particular liked its analyzed posts based on internet marketing news which gave me a new insight to deal with the high profiled companies.

2. I in particular liked its post based on spending by big companies on advertisement and the post titled “How Top Brands Stay on Top: Advertising” is a must read for all those dealing with internet marketing biz and I in particular learnt a lot from its posts for SEO Optimization and have tried to implement the same for my blog to increase the visibility of my blog by virtue of its tips provided for search engine optimization.

No comments: